Consistent service excellence, set by a service oriented tone is the driver of our company strategy at every level. We aim to engrain service excellence within our DNA. Our team of empowered professionals await to show case the “Optimus Experience”.
We help businesses develop action-oriented strategies to expand domestic and international markets, identify and manage new acquisitions, establish partnerships, identify opportunities for growth, leverage technology and compete for government contracts.
We show businesses how to restructure operations to meet new challenges or take advantage of emerging opportunities for growth. We specialize in business services that include:
- Strategic Planning
- Market Research - Domestic & International
- Technology Evaluation and Planning
- Complex Business Information Synthesis
- Workforce Planning
- Recruitment and Placement
- Training and Development
- Strategic Planning
Increasing regulatory compliance requirements and demands for a closer alignment to the business along with cost reduction pressures are driving organizations towards new finance and accounting operating models. Chief Financial Officers (CFO) of leading organizations are leveraging finance and accounting services outsourcing as a strategy to change their operating models. OptimusOne offers industry recognized financial services outsourcing solutions that support your end-to-end financial functions.
OptimusOne extends your capabilities by leveraging its deep finance and accounting functional expertise, focus on operational excellence and global delivery model. Our team of experts deliver customized solutions that standardizes financial service processes, transforms finance operations and lowers costs.
Optimus's finance and accounting outsourcing service offerings include:
- General Accounting
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable Management
- Fixed Assets Accounting
- Tax and Regulatory Reporting
- Cost Accounting
- Reporting and Consolidation
- Financial Planning and Analysis
- Financial Modeling
- Cash Management and Cash Flow Forecasting
- Internal Controls Evaluation
- Enterprise Risk Management
Increasing budget constraints and uncertainties in the macro-economic environment are pressurizing law firms and corporate counsel to cut costs and at the same time acquire and retain top talent. More and more firms are now focusing on partnering with Legal Process Outsourcing (LPO) organizations to gain access to legal specialists, whilst utilizing internal resources to develop core businesses.
Our Legal Process Outsourcing (LPO) solutions help organizations leverage business process outsourcing as a strategy to extend their capabilities by providing access to a high quality talent pool of legal professionals, deep domain expertise and an unrelenting focus on service excellence.
At OptimusOne, we help our clients reduce costs of their legal processes and more importantly, give them the ability to focus on spending more time with clients and creating greater value for the organization.
We work with our clients to increase efficiency and reducing cost on complex, sensitive and high-risk legal services.
- Digital Dictation Transcription
- Mortgage Re-financing Legal Processing
- Medical Evidence Evaluation
- Claims Settling and Closing
- Employee Data Management and Payroll
- Contract Evaluation and Management
- Legal Research
High administrative and operational overhead are eating into your profitability. With our revenue cycle management and healthcare business process consulting services you’ll be able to reduce payroll costs, ensure administrative efficiency, increase revenue, and improve physician and patient satisfaction. Relying on our proficient coders including AAPC and NAAC certified coders, you will improve claims accuracy and comply with insurance and regulatory standards.
Our Healthcare RCM service offering include the following services:
- Verification of Benefits and Securing of Prior Authorization
- Patient Demographic and Charge Entry
- Claims submission (Electronic and Paper)
- Work EDI rejects - PMS & Clearinghouse Level
- Insurance AR Follow-ups
- Insurance Appeals
- Patient Statement Submission
- Payment Posting
- Denial Management
- Periodic Reporting on Practice Health and Performance
- Support with ICD 10 Transition and Training (System and Processes)